Classical scholars of Islam have condensed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad into a few statements. These comprehensive statements touch every aspect of our lives. Some of them are:
one) Actions are judged by the intention behind them.
2nd) God is Pure and does not accept anything unless it is pure and God has commanded the faithful with what He commanded the prophets.
3) Part of a person’s good observance of Islam is to leave aside what does not concern him.
4) A person cannot be a complete believer unless he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.
5) One should not harm himself or others.
6) Don’t let your focus in this life be to amass worldly gain and God will love you. Don’t be concerned with what people have, and they will love you.
Core of Islamic Law or Shariah
The core of Islamic Law is preservation of:
6) Some contemporary scholars suggest either justice or liberty to be the sixth category.
In the vision of Islam, they are known as "essentials" because they are considered essential to human welfare.